Ideas and knowledge in full bloom.
Sweetly spicy leaves add flavor to a wide range of foods. Fresh leaves add zest to vegetable dishes, soups, sauces and Italian cuisine. Rub on fresh meats or add to sausage or meat loaf for extra flavor. Freeze for winter use, or grow in a pot indoors.
USDA Zone 9 (20°F) to USDA Zone 11 (40°F).
12-24" (31-61 cm)
Weekly during dry spells
Pinch back for fuller appearance
This plant also belongs to the following BloomIQ.com collections:
- Beef Seasonings Collection
- Ben K.'s collection
- Classic Culinary Herb Collection
- Fish Seasonings Collection
- German Herb Collection
- Greek Herb Collection
- Herbes de Provence Collection
- Mavis F.'s collection
- Viniagrette Herb Collection